Start with WHY?
Why do you need to be rich?
Ask yourself these questions to get really clear on your WHY.
Download the YNBTR! quiz here to get started.
Use this worksheet to set up you Financial Independence automatic wealth building system. Once set up grow you income. Increase your savings rate over time.
Click here to download
Click here to download the dividend stock checklist before you make a stock purchase.
Click here to download the dividend excel tracking spreadsheet.
FI Blogs I Love
Finance Book You Should Read
- You are a Badass At Making Money
- I Will Teach You To Be Rich
- The Simple Path to Wealth
- Think and Grow Rich
- Rich Dad Poor Dad
Investment Tools I Love
Calculators I Use
- Dividend Calculator
- Asset Allocation
- Savings Interest Calculator
- Debt Calculator
- Mortgage Calculator
- Debt Consolidation Calculator
- Mortgage Refinance Calculator
Credit Cards I Use
- PayPal Mastercard – 2% cash back
- Delta SkyMiles American Express – Airline Miles
- AAdvantage Citi – American Airlines Card – Airline Miles
- Discover it – Rewards change based on months
Travel Hacking Tips
- Walking tour if you are in a city
- Local parks
- Local hiking trails
- Stay at a hotel that serves breakfast and/or dinner
- Take a day trip outside your destination
- Visit the local library/courthouse
- Load up your computer or iPad with movies and TV Shows
- Go “shopping” just to see the city
- Find a “local” to hangout and chat with
Blog posts I love
- 3 Tricks I Do That Helps Me Be More Charitable by: J.Money
- How much is enough: Afford Anything
- 3 Levels of financial independence: Financial Samurai
- Financial Independence: 4 steps to save $1,500,000 and achieve FIRE: I Will Teach You To Be Rich